This is a Great Telnet program. This Program was made especially, for the
use on the internet DX Clusters and to allow multiple split screens, back-
spacing, voice on DX spots etc. This program is a fully functional shareware.
The only thing that is different from the registered version , is this only
allows 30 min of use per session. After using it, you may get your copy
registered , after making arangments with the software developer who may be
contacted by using the E-mail link at the bottom of this page.
To setup program:
1. Make a dir C:\DXT and download the file to this.
2. Close all programs.
3. Now go to the start button, the Run icon, type; c:\DXT\dxt32v55.exe, this
is now a self extracting, instalation file.
4. You will get a Program group with 5 icons.
a. Icon for DX Plorer to go to DX Summit
b. Icon for DX Telnet to go to ANY combination of DX Clusters via Telnet
c. Icon for DX TNC to connect to your RF cluster via radio.
d. Icon for the Rolling Demo to see what it looks like with out connecting.
e. Icon for complete Help.
5. On the first time you start the program it will ask for your call sign.
Even if yours is a registered version, put in your call sign.
6. After you have run DXTelnet the 1st time, it will add a folder to your
desk top to make it easier to use. You can leave it there, or even
drag the icons to a seperate folder that you keep all your ham
programs in. This will make it easier for multiple site connections,
and using DXP and DXT, or DX Tnc together.
Thats it, Download it , and join in the chase. 73/DX, Bruce/WD4NGB